There are many ways to give to support St. Laurence’s mission of spreading the Gospel here in East New York. Please consider:
1. Cash, check or weekly envelope donations. If you are not currently receiving envelopes, please call rectory office to register.
2. Bequests – Have you included the Church that you love in your will? No gift is too small.
3. Gifts of real estate or property – houses, vehicles, boats, etc.
4. Gifts of appreciated securities – gold, silver, and artwork.
5. Life insurance gifts – annuities or gifts payable upon death.
6. Stocks or bonds.
7. Combined federal campaign and other workplace matching contributions.
If you would like to support St. Laurence with a donation offline, please call (718) 649-0545 or mail your donation to:
St. Laurence Parish
1020 Van Siclen Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11207
Your generosity is greatly appreciated! God Bless you and your family.